Downloadmultitime is released under a BSD / MIT style licence.
Available as pre-built packages:
- multitime 1.4 (2018-06-03) (50K)
- Minor build fixes.
-qonly suppresses stdout)
- multitime 1.3 (2014-02-22) (50K)
- Minor bug fixes (including one memory leak).
- multitime 1.2 (2012-12-13) (50K)
- Add the "-r" switch to allow each execution of a command to set the system to a known good state.
- Be consistent in the way errors from a child process cause multitime to exit.
- More sensible pretty-printing of the commands being executed.
- multitime 1.1 (2012-10-22) (49K)
- Ensure that command-line parameters are parsed correctly with GNU libc.
- multitime 1.0 (2012-09-24) (48K)
- Initial public release.
Development of multitime uses git. If you wish to contribute to multitime, it is recommended that you work with a check-out of the repository. You can get a copy with the following command:
$ git clone git://github.com/ltratt/multitime.gitYou can also view multitime's online git repository. Patches are always gratefully received.
Install instructionsFormal releases can be built and installed thus:
$ ./configure $ make installPlease note that if, and only if, you are building from the git repository you will first need to execute
make -f Makefile.bootstrapto build the